Have a Hand in Choosing the Next Full Time Morton Police Officer. Alternate Member needed for Civil Service Commission. Please contact Borough Office.

Morton needs an alternate to our Civil Service Commission.  If you have an interest in the hiring of police officers or have experience with HR, check it out.  This is a great way to get involved with your community.  Please contact the Borough Office for more information.

2 Responses

  1. Joseph J Garrity
    Joseph J Garrity May 27, 2016 at 5:54 pm |

    Hello, my name is Joe Garrity and I am interested in being an alternate member of the Morton Borough Civil Service Commission. I reside at 619 Highland Avenue and have lived at this location since May 2010. I am 44 yld and served as a Police Dispatcher for the County of Delaware from August 1991 to March 2006. From March 2006 to October 2014, I was employed as a Patrolman for the Township of Upper Darby Police Department before retiring from a work related injury and receiving an Honorable Disability Pension. I hold an Associates Degree from DCCC in Business Management, an Associates Degree in Mortuary Science from Mercer County Community College (NJ) and a Bachelor’s Degree from Neumann University in Professional Studies. I am currently employed as an Assistant Funeral Director for the Kevin M. Lyons Funeral Service in Glenolden. My email address is josephjgarrity@gmail.com and my cell phone number is 610-633-0675. Thanks for your time

Comments are closed.